Boudhika, 3rd GLC National Quiz Competition, 2017 [Nov 24, Thiruvananthapuram]
The National Service Scheme of Govt. Law College, Thiruvananthapuram, has announced the 3rd GLC National Quiz Competition ‘ Boudhika ’ 2017, to be held on November 24.
Date and Time:24th November 2017
- Registration: 9.00 am
- Commencement of Quiz: 10.00 am
- Venue: Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram
General (Not confined to Law)
- The competition is open to students belonging to colleges, schools and departments.
- Each team shall comprise of two students belonging to the same institution or different institutions.
- Cross college/school teams may be set up.
- Valid college/school ID cards need to be carried by the students for the quiz competition.
- Registration for the quiz can be done on the spot, at the venue.
- There shall be a registration fee of Rs 200 per team.
- Participating teams can provisionally register their details to [email protected]specifying team composition.
- Certificate of participation shall be awarded to all the participants.
- Regarding any of the disputes pertaining to the conduct of the competition, the decision of the organizing committee shall be final.
The quiz will be hosted by renowned quiz-master, Captain Chandrakanth.
Queries can be addressed to [email protected], or Sruthi (9495610415), Krishna S Karunakaran (8848334225), or Blaise Joseph (9605739232).