Call for Applications for the post of Campus Ambassador at Robustlegal
Robustlegal has invited applications from the students for their campus ambassador program. This program will help the students to develop professional, marketing, good - communication skills. It will give a good platform to learn leadership Qualities.
Robustlegal an educational wing of “Dirigeant Education Trust”,is an initiative to provide premier legal education in India. It primarily focuses on providing the legal education on the subjects which have hitherto been untouched.
Duration: 12 months
- The students in 3rd year and 4th year, for 5 years integrated law course are required. (3rd year law student will be more preferred), and 2nd and 3rd year law student for 3 years LL.B courses (2nd year law student will be more preferred).
- The applicant must have active participation in co-curricular and extra- curricular activities such as moot-courts, Seminars, Internships, debating and Sports.
- The applicant must be well networked and be able to engage with a Variety of audience.
- The applicant self-motivated and responsible individual with excellent Communication Skills.
Benefits of the Program
- Opportunity to earn during your Student life. Perks will be given per student Basis.
- Certificate of Appreciation will be awarded considering the performance in a year.
- 30% Fees waiver on all the Courses in Robustlegal.
- Can interact with the Hon. Faculties during the course of his/ her working period.
- Every year “Best campus Ambassador Award” shall be awarded to Best Campus Ambassador along with cash prize of Rs. 5000/- (Performance will be reviewed.)
How to Apply: The interested Candidate can send their update C.V.at firstname.lastname@example.org before 02 August 2016 before 4:00pm.
Click here for more details.