Call For Blog Submissions: Centre for Research in International Law Blog
The Centre for Research in International Law (CRIL) is a student-run cell of the National Law Institute University – Bhopal (NLIU) and the official Bhopal Chapter of the International Law Students Association (ILSA).
Established in 2004, CRIL has constantly endeavored to foster academic interest towards various facets of international law and affairs through lectures, workshops, publications and conferences.
About The CRIL Blog:
Since international law deliberations in the Indian law school circuit have largely been restricted to moot court competitions, we have decided to launch the CRIL blog, to make international law more inclusive and interesting for law students.
The CRIL blog seeks to encourage academic excellence and facilitate informed discourse on contemporary issues in international law. Further, it aims at providing a platform to question and revisit settled positions in international law.
- Submissions are invited on a rolling basis, from students and practitioners.
- Authors are advised to follow a uniform mode of citation.
- Submissions should be original, unpublished and should not exceed 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Co-authorship (maximum of two authors) is allowed.
- Submissions must be made via email to [email protected].