Call for Chapters: Edited Book On Purple Biotechnology
Purple Biotechnology comprises of four categories: Patents, Publications, Inventions and IPR. This edited invited book on Purple Biotechnology aims at finding issues & challenges on these topics and how they can be addressed.
Academicians, research scholars and practitioners in the field of Science and Law invited to contribute in the chapter.
The articles may cover substantive matter from India and Abroad. The editors of the book will encourage the work if it is empirical in nature. The book will be published with an established publishing house of International repute and will carry an ISBN number.
The broad themes of invited chapters are:
- Implications of IP protection and standards
- Nanotechnology and Patent process
- Drafting of claim
- Patentability issues
- Intellectual Property Valuation: tools and techniques
- Role of IPR in Growth, Development, Trade and Commerce
- Commercialization and issues related to technology transfer
- Need for international patenting
- Importance of copyright system in the era of digitalization and internet
- How challenging is the relation between Contemporary Art and Intellectual Property
- Divergence between Business law and Trade Secrets
- Compare and contrast between the IP laws in India, U.K. and US
- Plagiarism and its penalties
- The Indian Patent (Amendments) Act and its Implications for World Pharmaceutical Trade
- National IPR Policy: A Substantial Development?
- IPR Enforcement: Infringement and Remedies
- Issues related to commercialization of IP
- The relation between pharmaceutical companies and IP laws
- Impact of competition law and patent law in pharmaceutical industry
- IPR Protection in Agriculture,
- Biotechnology & new regime in IPR
- Role of IPR in Life Science industries
- Any other related topic
- Abstract Submission Last Date: 25th March,2018
- Abstract Acceptance & Confirmation: 31st March,2018
- Full Length Chapter Submission: 30th April,2018
Abstracts are to be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Call for Chapters can be found here.