Call For Editors: International Journal Of Comparative Legal Research
The International Journal of Comparative Legal Research (IJCLR) is an online journal aimed at promoting research and bringing out original research work from students.
For further enhancement and enlargement, IJCLR seeks student editors who can continue the enduring editorial success and introduce the journal profile.
Student Editors (law students): Roles and Responsibilities:
- Making primary decisions on the merit of a written piece.
- Sending conditional acceptance and written feedback for improving an article.
- Language and content editing of the articles, commentaries, case comment and book reviews.
Interested candidates are required to send their application along with the following documents to the publishing editor of the journal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose (300-500 words)
- Letters of Recommendations (if any)
- Assistant Editor
- Member Editor
Kindly refrain from repeatedly following up on the status of your application or interview result.
Last Date to Apply: January 15, 2018
For further information, click here.