Call for Applications: Book Review Editor at ICLR
Indian Constitutional Law Review (ICLR) is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Publishing Unit of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP. It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and in its wide array of areas covers all areas of law through its interactions.
The editorial board calls for applications for book review editors required at Indian Constitutional Law Review for a term of engagement from June 2018 until February 2019, for a period of approximately nine months.
The book review editor is a designated position in the editorial team and is involved exclusively with reviews of specific articles, research work or books as the case may be but is commonly referred to as the Book Review Editor.
The book review editor is expected to review all material, online and offline, provided to him/her and return the said material to the journal's administration (if offline) and review is to be done on parameters provided by the editorial board.
The member shall be a designated member of the Editorial Board itself.
Please take into account the following aspects:
- Prior editorial experience is preferred.
- Applicants from 3rd/4th year in 5-year course and 2nd/3rd year in 3-year LLB are preferred.
- The parameters of selection would be as follows
- Preference #1: Writing Exercise
- Preference #2: Editorial Experience
- Preference #3: Research Paper Presentations/Publications
- Preference #4: Moot Court Competitions
- Preference #5: Membership in Student Associations/Bodies related to Research
- CGPA will be considered in case of tie breaker.
- All participants are required to apply on or before May 25, 2018, as the results would be declared before May 31, 2018.
Any queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants are required to apply here.