Call For Applications: “Research Fellows (Law)” At CIIPC, NLU Delhi
National Law University, Delhi (‘University’) is seeking to engage, on a contractual basis, two full-time Research Fellows (LAW) for the Centre for Innovation, Intellectual Property and Competition (CIIPC), at its campus in Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Candidates holding graduate (LL.B.) or post-graduate degree in law (LL.M.), with demonstrable interest in interdisciplinary research, are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must show demonstrable research interest in the relevant areas of at least one of the projects mentioned above.
- Candidates with experience in both competition law and intellectual property law may be given preference.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be in the range of Rs. 45,000 – Rs. 65,000 per month.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications by email to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The email should have the following documents, along with an appropriate covering letter:
- Writing sample (published/ unpublished)
- Contact details of two referees·
- A statement of purpose (SoP), explaining your interest in working with CIIPC (Max. 800 words). The SoP should clearly indicate the preferred project (if your profile is suitable for more than one project, please indicate the preferred projects in the order of preference) and how your educational/ work experiences can add value for that project.
- The subject of the e-mail should be “CIIPC- Application for Research Fellow (Law)”. The covering letter must mention (Attn: Co-Directors, CIIPC).
- The University reserves the right to conduct interviews to fill this position. The University will be unable to cover the costs for attending the interview.
- But the University is open about exploring the possibilities of a video interview.
- Applications must reach us no later than 31st December 2018.
NOTE 1: National Law University, Delhi is an equal opportunity workplace.
NOTE 2: Graduates from NLU, Delhi and other research fellows working at NLU, Delhi, are also requested to apply only as per the above-mentioned procedure.
For brochure click here