Call For Blog Article: The Indian Review Of Corporate And Commercial Laws
The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, arbitration, anti-trust, taxation, insolvency law, and international trade law. The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
- The article should address current issue(s) in any of the following areas:
- Company Law;
- Arbitration Law;
- Competition Law;
- Insolvency Law;
- International Trade Law; Or
- Law of Taxation.
- The article should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided therefor in the main text itself. Footnotes, which should follow a uniform mode of citation, could be used only if such form of referencing is not possible.
- The content should be original and unpublished.
- IRCCL prefers articles which are analytical in nature.
For any queries contact:
Deeksha Malik: +91 9399470463
Geetanjali R Kamat: +91 9479982417
Shashank Chaddha: +91 8109221060
Ankit Gupta: +91 8860441378
The link to IRCCL is https://www.irccl.in/.
For Brochure click here