Call for Blog Posts: Jindal Global Law School’s Mapping ADR Blog
Jindal Global Law School invites submissions that could be published on its Mapping ADR blog, which can be accessed at http://mappingadr.in. Pursuant to the growing importance of alternative dispute settlement (“ADR”), the Mapping ADR blog seeks to provide an avenue for students, faculty and practitioners to engage in research and discussion on latest developments in the field of ADR. The objective of the blog is to critically explore issues both specific to the Indian legal arena as well as increasingly relevant transnational alternate dispute settlement. The blog will host articles, interviews and recent updates on ADR.
Who can submit?
Practitioners, academics and students are all welcome to contribute to the blog.
Submission Categories: Articles, case briefs and interviews related to the field of alternative dispute resolution.
Submission Guidelines and Procedure:
- Jindal Global Law School welcomes guest posts on all areas of alternative dispute resolution. Submissions can be about any field of ADR i.e. arbitration, negotiation and mediation.
- Word limit should not exceed 1,500 words in length. Analytical posts are preferred over descriptive ones.
- The deadline for the submissions is 15th July, 2018 (early bird submissions are accorded higher priority).
- Wherever case law, statutory materials or other resources are being referred to, appropriate links must be provided to those in the main text itself. If any citations are being used, we prefer endnotes in any uniform citation style.
- Submissions must be sent in an MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors must include their brief biographical information (in no more than two lines). Each submission will be reviewed by one or more editors of the Blog, who retain their absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a post and, if accepted, whether the post requires revisions.
- For detailed guidelines, please refer to http://mappingadr.in/submissions/
For any queries drop an email to the editorial team at email@example.com.