Call For Editors: The Indian Journal Of Law And Public Policy
The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) (ISSN 2394-2657) is a student reviewed bi-annual journal which invites applications for its editorial board.
- Associate Editor – 3 posts
- Assistant Publishing Editor – 1 post
Application Deadline: 29th August 2018
- The applicant must be in, or above, 3rd year (5-year course) or 2nd year (3-year course) of Law College or in Masters or Research Scholar in Law.
- The applicant must have a strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- The applicant must have at least one publication with a peer-reviewed journal or at least two paper presentation at national conferences.
- The applicant must work exclusively for IJLPP and any form of parallel association with any other journal is not allowed.
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- A familiarity with web applications and publication would be welcome.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
Kindly specifically mention any special qualification held in respect to any of the above-mentioned requirement.
- Associate Editor(s)will be tasked primarily with the job of reviewing the article, checking the quality and plagiarism (if any) and preparing the review report on the same. The selected candidates will be required to sign an agreement of confidentiality.
- Assistant Publishing Editor will be responsible for drafting, design, publication and ancillary works thereof. This post is open only for applicants based in Delhi.
Interested students may submit their updated CV along with a statement of purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘Application for Student Editor’.