Call For Entries: NUJS SACJ National Essay Writing Competition
The Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice (SACJ) at the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata is conducting National Essay Writing Competition to foster discourse among people, about the relevant and contemporary issues in the field of criminal law.
Themes for the Essay:
- Criminal Law Ordinance, 2018
- Mob Lynching and Hate Speech
- Gender Equality in Criminal Law?
A maximum of two co-authors are allowed.
Word limit: 3,000
- Last Date for registration: September 5, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of soft copy: September 20, 2018
Prize Money: A total of Rs. 10,000
Registration Fee: Rs 500/- (per essay entry)
Email Id for submissions: [email protected] ail.com
To register, click here.
For updates, follow their Facebook page.
For more information, click here.