Call for Interns at the Public Health and Environmental Justice Initiative
The Public Health and Environmental Justice Initiative at Vidhi centre for legal policy has invited applications at the Public Health and Environmental Justice Initiative from students pursuing courses in law, humanities and public policy. Applications are invited on a rolling basis for a minimum period of 4 weeks and a maximum period of 8 weeks. Interns will be required to be resident in Delhi for the duration of the internship.
Highlights of Internship: During the program the candidates will be having the following opportunities:
- Interact with legal academics, policy practitioners and experts on health and environment
- Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and public policy in the areas of health and environmental law
- Assist with drafting reports
Remuneration: A basic stipend will be provided to the interns.
How to Apply
The applicants must mail the following requisites at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Application for internship with the Public Health and Environmental Justice Initiative':
- A copy of your updated resume.
- A writing sample of not more than 1500 words on any legal subject.
- Exact dates over which you would like to undertake your internship.
Click here for detailed advertisement.