Call For Paper: Lexkhoj International Journal Of Criminal Law
Lexkhoj publication is an ideal house of publications that accepts and promotes quality research papers across the globe without any reservations over religion, nationality and boundaries. Lexkhoj Publication is hereby cordially inviting Authors to submit their original research work papers for the upcoming edition of Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law.
- Articles (2000 - 5000 words)
- Essays (2000 words)
- Case Comments (1000 - 2000 words)
- Book Review (1500 words)
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Cover Letter: The first page should include the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author/s; Co-authored papers should give full details about all the Authors; Maximum two Authors permitted
- Institutional Affiliation
- Correspondence Address. In case of Co-authored papers First Author will be considered for all communication purposes.
- All submissions should be accompanied by an Abstract of about 200 words outlining the central argument(s) of the paper.
- The submissions must not infringe copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary
- Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum number of Authors per submission is two.
- The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th November, 2018.Submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single Author: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-author: Rs. 2000/-