Call for Papers: 3rd National Conference on Human Rights and Gender Justice 2018, New Delhi
National conference on Human Rights is organized with an aim to bring together academicians, students, human rights activists and other intellectuals on one platform to discuss the various issues concerning human rights and to discuss the measures to curb such issues.
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- Human Trafficking
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation faced by HIV/ AIDS people
- Human rights of Sex Workers
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups in India
- Legal Aid
- International Humanitarian Law
- Refugee Crisis and Gender Justice
- Human Trafficking and Bride Trafficking
- Environmental Rights
Who can apply?
Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers and those associated with NGOs are eligible to apply. Students and Academicians from social sciences, managements and from other disciplines are also eligible.
- Word Limit for the Abstract: 400-500 words.
- It must be typed using MS Word in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with a margin of 1” on all sides and 1.5 line spacing.
- Kindly mention the title of the abstract along with details of co-author (if any).
- Submit soft copy at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date for submission of Abstract: 30th May 2018
- Intimation of acceptance: 2-3 days
- Last Date for submission of full paper: 20th June 2018
- Conference Date: 24th June 2018
- Participation: Rs. 800
- Students: Rs. 1200
- Co- Authors (Students): Rs. 2000
- Research Scholars, Faculty Members and others: 1500
- Co- Authors: Rs. 2500
- Presentation in absentia: Rs. 1500
For any queries, email at email@example.com; or contact
- Convener: Navtika Singh, Ms. Mrinalini Banerjee.
- Co-Convener: Mahak Rathee, MOB: +91-7782044252.
For Brochure click here