Call For Papers: Amity Law School Delhi Student Journal On Constitutional Law And Criminal Law
The ALSD STUDENT JOURNAL, ISSN 2249 – 4421, (Listed in UGC Approved Journal List bearing No.42016) – an initiative of The Student Journal Society of Amity Law School, Delhi (GGSIP University) welcomes submissions for Volume VII of the Journal. The theme for the issue is “Emerging Trends in Constitutional Law and Criminal Law.”
- Research Articles and Review Articles –5,000-7,000 words (Abstract of not more than 500 words)
- Research Notes – 2,000-3,000 words (Abstract of not more than 350 words)
- Case comments – 2,000-3,000 words (Abstract of not more than 350 words)
- Book Reviews – 1,500-2,500 words (Abstract of not more than 350 words)
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of two authors.
- Manuscripts can be in the form of Articles, Research Notes, Case Comments and Book Reviews.
- The last date for submission of full manuscriptis 5th December 2018.
- All manuscripts must be the original work of the authors and must not have been published or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The Authors are requested to fill in the details regarding the Author Name, Email, Title of Manuscript, and Submission in Word format, University Name, Year of Study, Residential Address and Phone Number.
- All the papers must be submitted through via link
For any queries Email at email@example.com with the subject marked as “QUERY”; OR
- Siddharth Dhawan: +91-9013078358
- Tanya Aggarwal: +91-9910334337