Call For Papers: Army Institute Of Law Journal, Volume XII: Submit By Oct 20
Journal of Army Institute of Law [ISSN No: 0975-8208] is a faculty-run, peer-reviewed law journal published annually. The journal is an endeavour to enhance awareness on contemporary legal issues, engage in multi-disciplinary study, and to analyse the various issues that shows the dynamism of law.
Who can apply?
- Submission of papers is open only for Teachers/Academicians/Professionals and Ph.D. Research Scholars. Submission Categories:
- Article/Research Papers: The word limit is between 4,000 to 6,000 words.
- Notes and comments: The word limit is upto 3,000 words.
- Book Review: The word limit is upto 2,500 words.
- All submissions (in soft copy) must reach the editor latest by 20th October 2018.
- Students can be co-author.
- The soft copy of the contributions is to be forwarded at [email protected] All subscriptions and correspondence concerning the Journal should be sent to the Editor: Dr. Puja Jaiswal, Assistant Professor of Law, Army Institute of Law, Mohali.
- Soft copy of the contributions must be e-mailed at [email protected].
- All manuscripts (in hard copy and e-mail) must be accompanied by:
- A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), official designation institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (correspondence address, email, phone number etc).
- A Certificate that the paper submitted is a piece of original and bonafide research work and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- An abstract of not more than 200 words describing the submission. Electronic submissions (on website or email) should ideally be made in Word Format (doc)/(docx).
For Brochure click here