Call For Papers: BHU’s National Conference On Law, Policy & Governance [27th Oct]
Prof. H. N. Tripathi Foundation, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, will hold the National Conference on Law, Policy & Governance: Crossroads Towards the Sustainable Development, on 27th October.
Venue: K.N. Uduppa Auditorium, I.M.S. Banaras Hindu University (B.H.U.), Varanasi
- Law and sustainable development, renewable energy and climate change.
- Industries, technological development—Its impact on the environment
- Agriculture and changing patterns of working of gram panchayats
- Sustainable Urban town planning and developmental activities
- Sustainable governance and environmental protection
- Sustainable use of energy and policies barriers.
- Health laws and concerns to the environment
- Use of bio-manures and its importance
- Relevancy of insurance in the agriculture sector
- Agriculture credit and farmers burden
- Strengthening of co-operative societies in agriculture
- Role of financial institutions in agriculture
- Role of state in promoting traditional methods of farming
- Relevancy of integrated farming
- Water-shed development
- Social forestry and farm forestry
- Bio-fuel and energy cropping
- Farm structure and environmental sustainability
- Soil testing and over-use of pesticides
- Barren land and industrial impact
- Genetically modified seeds and its prospects
- Plant variety and biodiversity
- Traditional knowledge v. IPR
- Last date of intimation of acceptance of abstracts: 9th October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: 14th October 2018
- Last date of Registration: 15th October 2018
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Rahul Mishra [+91-9425844411], Ayush Tripathi [+91-8765214051], or Dheeraj Kumar Tiwari [+91-7579006367].
The brochure can be found here.