Call for Papers: Campus Law Centre Conference on Conservation of Biodiversity and Sustainable Energy
The Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi will be organizing an International Conference on Conservation of Biodiversity and Sustainable Energy: Law and Practice from 12th to 14th February, 2016.In order to achieve the objectives of the Conference, the participants are invited to make critical analysis on Conservation of Biodiversity and Sustainable Energy Conventions, Treaties, Protocols and other instruments. In addition to Conventions/Treaties/Protocol based analysis of Biodiversity and Energy Laws, the participants are encouraged country-specific studies on the enforcement success or failure of Biodiversity Law, Energy Law, Trade Law, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Law, Development Law, Protection of Indigenous and Traditional Knowledge, Eradication of Poverty, Promotion and Role of Gender, Mitigation Plans, etc.
- Devastation of Biodiversity: Scope and Extent
- International and Regional: Legal and Institutional Framework
- Energy Law and Sustainable Development
- Biodiversity, Development and Eradication of Poverty
- Gender and Biodiversity
- Biodiversity, Trade Law and Intellectual Property Rights
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Mitigation Plan
- Comparative / Domestic Laws on Biodiversity and Sustainable Energy.
The list is not exhaustive. The themes that are not covered above, but have relevance in Conservation of Biodiversity and Sustainable Energy through law may also be submitted.
Rules for Abstract Submission:The abstract of paper should be approximately 500 words. It should indicate:
(1) Title of Papers
(2) Theme of Conference
(3) Sub-theme of Conference
(4) Presenter’s brief description, on a separate page, including name, designation, educational qualification, professional status, experience, correspondence address and mobile number in not more than 300 words.
Abstract should be sent to: email@example.com
Interested students may access the brochure here.
For any other queries, contact:
Ms. Cheshta Dehiya: +91 9990690761
Mr. Ash Mohammed:+91 9999071292
Mr. Akash Anand:+91 9560299588
Mr. Moatoshi Ao:+91 9540733934