Call for Papers - CASIHR Journal On Human Rights Practice: Submit by Aug 10, 2018
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), invites articles, case comments and book reviews for Volume 2 - Issues 1 and 2 of the CASIHR Journal on Human Rights Practice (CASIHR JHRP).
Theme: 'The Paradox of Liberty: An Assessment of Freedom of Speech and Expression in Contemporary Times'.
Sub-Themes may include but are not restricted to:
- Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation (SLAPPs) - A Boon or Bane to the Freedom of Speech
- An Analysis of Free Speech and Hate Speech and the Difference, if any, Between the two
- Balancing the Freedom of Speech and Protection of Religious Sentiments
- A Re-examination of Defamation and Sedition
- Digital Challenges in ensuring Freedom of Speech - Internet Shutdowns, State Surveillance etc.
- Censorship of Book, films and Bans on Events - A Critique
- Submissions can be made under the following heads:
- Long Articles– Word limit of 6000 words.
- Short Articles– Word Limit of 4000 to 4500 words.
- Case Comments– Word Limit of 1500 to 2000 words.
- Book Reviews-Word limit of 2000 to 2500 words.
All the submissions must be mailed only to email@example.com with a cover letter specifying the following:
- Name of Author(s)
- Name and Address of Institution
- Contact Details – Address and Mobile No.
The Deadline for Submission of Articles is the 30th of August, 2018 by 11:59 PM.
For official notification click here