Call For Papers: CIPRs; Intellectual Property Law Review; Volume 1
The Centre for Intellectual Property under the aegis of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies welcomes submissions for the first volume of the Intellectual Property Law Review. The Intellectual Property Law Review is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, double blind and open access journal.
Who can apply?
- Practitioners in the legal profession, undergraduate and post-graduate students, researchers and academicians.
- Articles: (5000 – 7000 words)
- Essays: (3000 – 5000 words)
- Notes, Comments and Reviews: (1000 – 3000 words)
- These word limits are inclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions are to be made in electronic form and must be sent to email@example.com on or before 16th January, 2019, 11:59 PM. No other form of submission shall be accepted.
- All submissions must include an abstract not exceeding 500 words.
- A separate document providing a brief note including the following information: Name, Address, Postal Address, Name and Address of Institution, Course of Study (if applicable), Academic Year.
- The manuscript itself should be free of any identification of the author.
- Co-authorship is limited to two.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or: contact at +91 – 8606458450 (Anjanaa Aravindan) +91 – 8197874621 (Pranav Pillai).
For Brochure click here