Call for Papers: CNLU Law Journal, Volume VIII
CNLU Law Journal is the flagship journal of Chanakya National Law University, Patna, established as a multidisciplinary journal cutting across Sociology, Political Science, Public Policy and Economics aiming to communicate high quality original research work, in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews, that contribute significantly to further the knowledge related to the field of Law.
It is an annual feature encouraging informed perspective, critical thinking and new insight into contemporary issues from legal luminaries, academicians, and law students.
- Articles- 4000-8000 words
- Notes and Comments- 2000-4000 words
- Book Reviews- 2000-4000 words
- Entries must be accompanied with an abstract of 300 words.
- Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries will be accepted.
- COVER LETTER- All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the title, author’s full name, university and year of study and the author’s contact details. Only the cover letter should contain the above-mentioned details and not the manuscript.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc) and (.pdf) format.
- Abstract – All the entries should be accompanied with an abstract which should be of 250-300 words for each submission. The submission must include the author(s)’ name and college/institution as a footnote
- Specifically, in context of a BOOK REVIEW, the submission should include relevant information like the title of the book reviewed, names of the author(s)/editor(s), publication information (name, place and year of publication), total no. of pages, etc.
Submission Deadline: 25th July 2018
Submission Procedure: Mail your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further queries please contact:
- Dr. Ravi Sharma- +91-9955496857 (Faculty Advisor)
- Shruti Shikha- +91-7739629087
- Shubham Jaiswal- +91-8340464708
For further details, click here