Call For Papers: CNLU’s National Seminar On IPR [23rd Sept]
Chanakya National Law University is organizing a one-day national seminar on ‘Intellectual Property Rights: Emerging Issues and Challenges’. The focus would be on creating a nation-wide conversation providing an opportunity to students, academicians, law professionals and all other stakeholders to put forward their research and share their knowledge on wide range of topics relating to intellectual property rights (IPR) and related subjects.
Articles and research papers are invited on the theme from all academicians, researchers, advocates, social activists and students pursuing law or any other academic degree.
- Role of Institutions, NGOs in Creating Awareness about IPR
- Commercialization of Intellectual Property Rights
- TRIPS Agreement and Geographical Indications
- IPR Issues in Cyberspace
- Design and Copyright
- Commercialization of Traditional Cultural Expression (TCE)
- Technology, Market Freedom and Public Domain
- Intellectual Property Rights and Biodiversity
- University-Industry Partnerships: Role of Intellectual Property
- Harmonization of Intellectual Property Rights and Anti-Trust Laws
- Pharmaceutical Patents and Public Health
- Patent of Life Forms
- Patent Reforms: Utility and Software Patents
- Evolution of Biotechnology and Patents
- IPR and Fashion Technology
- Standard Essential Patents (SEPs) and Their Availability on FRAND Terms
- Counterfeiting and Infringement of Trademarks
- Protection of Traditional Knowledge
- Plant Variety Protection: Breeders’ Rights and PVPFR
- Infringement of IPR Law Provisions
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 30th August 2018
- Confirmation of Selected Abstract: 5th September 2018
- Last Date for Paper Submission: 17th September 2018
- Last Date for Registration: 17th September 2018
- Date of Seminar: 23rd September 2018
- Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 600
- Academicians/Professionals: Rs. 1,200
- Participants: Rs. 500
- On Spot Registration (Students/Research Scholars/Participants): Rs. 1,000
- On Spot Registration (Academicians/Professionals): Rs. 1,700
The registration fee includes seminar kit, breakfast, lunch, high tea and access to all technical sessions on the day of the seminar. Registration fee does not include accommodation charges.
Registration Fee details regarding Co-authorship:
- Students: Rs. 1,000 (Rs. 500 per head); On-spot registration: Rs. 1,600 (Rs. 800 per head)
- Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 2,000 (Rs. 1,000 per head); On-spot registration: Rs. 2,600 (Rs. 1,300 per head)
- In case, only one author is attending the seminar:
- Attending author (Student): Rs. 600; Attending author (Academicians and Professionals): Rs 1,200.
- Non-attending author (Student): Rs. 250; Non-attending author (Academicians and Professionals): Rs 650.
Both the authors will have to register separately and the name of the co-author should be mentioned in the registration form. Certificate of Presentation shall be awarded to both the authors.
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com.
For further information, click here.