Call for Papers ; Elenchus Law Review
Centre for Economy Development & Law, Government Law College Thrissur, Kerala invites scholarly articles and research paper for 2nd issue of Inaugural Volume (DECEMBER) of the Journal Elenchus ELen L.R, peer- reviews inter- disciplinary bi-annual journal which, aims to encourage the inquisitive mind of the legal and the allied academia.
Late Date For Submissions: 21st August 2015
Launching ELENCHUS: 9th March 2015
- Soft copies (doc/docx format)
- Keep subject title- “ FOR ELENCHUS VOL 1 ISSUE 2”
HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT ELENCHUS
- 151 pages, 5 Sections, 7 Articles and 2 Case Comments
- Foreward by Prof N K Jayakumar, Ex- Vice- Chancellor of National University of Advanced Legal Studies.
- Major work on Intellectual Property Law Regime in India, Law and Anthropology heralding the meta –disciplinary vision of the Elen L R.
- Introducing research articles in anecdote writing style, please see article titled in our journal – “ Writing an Inter- disciplinary Ph.D thesis: The Adventures of Crossing the Boundaries of Legal studies”.
- 2015(1) Elen L.R was released was released on 9th March 2015 – Deccan Chronicle Senior editor, K J Joseph received the First Copy.
- More than 300 printed copies sold out.
- RNI registered
- ISSN: ISSN 2395-034X
Prof M P Singh
Prof N K Jayakumar
Prof N R MadhavaMenon
Prof N S Gopalakrishnan
Prof Prabhat Patnaik
Dr. Sonia K Das