Call For papers: Evolving Jurisprudence in Mergers & Acquisitions by GNLU-Khaitan & Co. M&A Fellowship
GNLU-Centre for Corporate and Competition Law (GCCCL) in collaboration with GNLU-Khaitan & Co. M&A Fellowship is inviting submissions for the first edition of its book, 'Evolving jurisprudence in Mergers & Acquisitions'.
- Sectoral impact of mergers and acquisitions
- Recent trends in mergers and acquisitions in India
- Legal issues involved in cross border M&A’s.
- Interface between mergers and acquisitions and other laws
- Procedural aspects of M&A’s.
- Comparative Analysis of the Indian legal M&A framework with foreign jurisdictions
Who can apply?
Students enrolled in a graduate/post-graduate level law course with a recognized Law University, researchers, professionals or academicians are invited to contribute their original, unsolicited and unpublished papers/chapters for the book.
- The paper must be submitted in English language only.
- Submissions should be within the range of 4000 words – 10000 words including footnotes.
- A short description of the author must be provided in the paper. All submissions must contain the name of the author, academic qualifications, professional information, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
- Joint authorship (up to two authors only) of papers by individuals of the same or different institutions is permitted.
- Submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties, and will be subject to plagiarism checks. Only original work is invited and any kind of plagiarism beyond 15% will lead to rejection.
- The entry must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject ‘Chapter/ Article/ Paper contribution for M&A Publication’.
- The paper may be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ and PDF format. The author(s) are required to send the following details in a separate word document along with the submission. Name: Address: Name of the College / Institute / University/ Firm/ Office: Programme Enrolled & Year/ Position/ Occupation: Email: Contact No.
- Paper Submission: July 12, 2018.
- Plagiarism Check and Report: July 14, 2018.
- (Report sent to author(s) and 5 days for revision and corrections)
- Final Submission of Papers: July 20, 2018.
- Student Review: July 27, 2018.
- Blind Peer Review Process: August 3, 2018.
For any queries contact:
Faculty Advisor - Dr. Deesha Khaire (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Research Associate (M&A) - Ms. Aparna Pandey (email@example.com)
For Brochure click here