Call For Papers: GLC Contemporary Law Review [Vol. 4]
The Editorial Board of GLC Contemporary Law Review has invited articles/research papers, case studies, and book reviews for publication in Volume 4 (November 2018 Issue), bearing ISSN 2518-8990. It can be an inter-disciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues.
- Research Papers: 3,000-3,500 words
- Policy Brief/ Critique: up to 2,000 words
- Innovative Initiative or Practice: up to 2,000 words
- Case Studies: Up to 2,000 words
- Book Reviews: up to 1,000 words
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
Authorship: Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
Citation Style: The Blue-book Uniform System of Citation (19th edition)
- Submission of full paper: 30th September 2018(11:59 pm)
- Peer Review: 1st to 15th October 2018
- Communication regarding the acceptance/rejection/revision to the authors: 10th October 2018
Queries and submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.