Call For Papers: Indian Constitutional Law Review Edition [ICLR]
Indian Constitutional Law Review (ISSN: 2456-8325) is a quarterly journal published by the Publishing Unit of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP. Indian Constitutional Law Review is a peer-reviewed quarterly law review published with an intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutional Law in India.
- The Editorial Board calls for contributors to submit Research Papers, Articles and Case Comments in the journal for the October edition.
- The manuscripts must conform to the Submission Guidelines mentioned on the website [http://www.iclrq.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/guidelines.pdf].
- Abstract is mandatory for Research Papers and Articles but not mandatory for Case Comments and must not exceed 400 words.
- All manuscripts/papers are to be sent in a Word Document Format (DOC/DOCX) to [email protected].
- Last Date for Submission: 25 September, 2018 [23:59].
For any queries email at [email protected]; or contact at +91-8448449520 (Ext: 2)