Call for Papers: Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (IJASL)
Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (IJASL) a bi-annual journal published by the Centre for Air and Space Law (CASL), NALSAR University of Law. The journal aims to steadily build a strong pool of Indian and foreign scholars specialized in the respective domains and invites contributions from the scholars in the form of articles, commentary, book review or short notes.
Theme: Air and Space Law
- The article must be in 3500- 5000 words: font size: 12; Times New Roman; Space: 1.5.
- The article should be accompanied by an abstract of 250 to 300 words which should be placed at the beginning of the paper.
- Brief Commentary, Book Review or Short Notes relevant to subject matter of journal are invited, preferably within 1000 to 1500 words.
- Authors should apply the reference style furnished in the notification. All references should be footnoted at the bottom of each corresponding page of the text.
- The mode of submission is online only. The manuscript should be accompanied with the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All contributions and correspondence should be addressed to: [email protected]
Last date for Submission: 20th December 2015.
For any queries kindly contact
Ms. Anita Singh and Ms. Jyoti
Associate Editors, Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (IJASL)
Centre for Air and Space Law (CASL)
NALSAR University of Law
Hyderabad Ph.: 040-23498212
Email: [email protected]
Click here to download the notification.