Call for Papers: Indian Journal of Jural Science and Research [Vol 1, Issue 2]
Indian Journal of Jural Science and Research (ISSN - 2581- 5199) has invited publications for its upcoming issue (Volume 1, Issue 2).
Deadline for Submission: 28th July 2018
Theme: The submission could be on any theme relating to law or any contemporary legal issue.
- Long Articles: 3,500-5,000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Short Articles: 2,000-,2500 words (excluding footnotes)
- Case comment: 1,000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Book review: 1,000 words (excluding footnotes)
An abstract of not more than 300 words should accompany the submission.
- Certificate of Publication shall be issued to all authors
- Top 15 entries will receive a consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication)
- Single authored paper: INR 1,000
- Co-authored paper: INR 1,400
- Co-authored paper up to 3 authors: INR 1,600
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
Queries may be addressed to Adarsh Pandey at +919415026062, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication will be available here.
The call for papers can be accessed here.