Call For Papers - Indian Politics & Law Review (Vol. 3)
Indian Politics & Law Review [IPLR] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 3, which will focus on contemporary issues of law and/or Politics (National & International).
- Article/Essay shall be of 2500-10000 words
- Book reviews: 1000-1500 words
- Case Analysis/ Case comment: 1000-1500 words.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript.
- Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. iplr.ccinternational.in
- Single Author Rs. 1200 [30 USD for International Authors]
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors Rs. 1600 [60 USD for International Authors]
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors Rs. 2100 [90 USD for International Authors]
- Submission Deadline: 20th December, 2018.
- Intimation of Acceptance: 25th December, 2018.
- Date of Publication of Volume 3: 31st December, 2018.
Website - iplr.ccinternational.in
Submission Guidelines - iplr.ccinternational.in/submission-guidelines
Submit Article - iplr.ccinternational.in/submit-article
Contact Us - iplr.ccinternational.in/contact-us
For Brochure click here