Call For Papers: International Conference On Climate Change: Exploring The Multidisciplinary Contours
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is organising International Conference on Climate Change: Exploring the Multidisciplinary Contours on 9th and 10th March, 2019.
- The paper should relate to the Theme and the Sub-themes. In case any of the authors wish to present a paper on any other theme, the paper would be subjected to scrutiny by the Editorial Board.
- The paper should be original in nature and should reflect an analytical approach. The Paper can be in any format e.g. Article, Essay etc.
- An abstract of 500 words accompanied by the details of the author(s), containing their email address, contact number, and postal address, designation of the authors.
- The Final paper should be between 5, 000 to 7, 000 words exclusive of Footnotes.
- The sub-theme has to be mentioned while abstract submission.
- Co-authorship is restricted to two members only.
- The papers should be submitted in two parts. The abstract submission date is November 15th 2018 and the final selected papers should be submitted by 20th January 2019. The authors of the selected papers will be notified as per schedule.
- The papers have to be submitted in soft copies only through email@example.com and should be ‘copied’ to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Selected abstract would be notified by 16th December 2018.
- All the information regarding the conference would be updated to the participants. The selected participants are to submit their travel and accommodation details to the organising committee.
- Students/Researchers [Paper Presentation] - Rs. 2,000/-
- Students/Researchers [Participation only] - Rs. 1,500/-
- Academics/Practitioners [Paper Presentation] - Rs. 3,000/-
- Academics/Practitioners [Participation only] - Rs. 2,500/-
- NLUJAA Scholars [Paper Presentation] - Rs. 750/-
- NLUJAA Scholars [Participation only] - Rs. 500/-
- Delegates [Participation only] - Rs. 1,000/-
- NLUJAA Faculty [Paper Presentation] - Rs. 1,000/-
- On-spot Registration - Rs. 2,000/-
- Abstract Deadline- 15th November 2018
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract-16th December 2018
- Submission of Full Paper- 20th January 2019
- Early Bird Registration-6th -7th February 2019
- Final Registration- 20th February 2019
- Conference Dates-9th -10th March 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Ms. Juri Goswami- +91-9706788987 Adrita Bhuyan- +91-7663917434
For Brochure click here