Call For Papers: International Conference On Interface Between Technology And Law: Moving Towards Digital India
The NorthCap University, School of Law is organising International Conference on Interface between Technology and Law: Moving towards Digital India.
The sub-themes of the conference (not limited to) are:
- Legal protection to Consumers in Online Business Transactions
- Jurisprudential dimensions of Cyberspace
- Digitalization and E-Governance: Development, Projections and Drawbacks
- Human Rights and cyberspace use and misuse
- Privacy & Data Security: New industry standards for the Internet of Things
- Cyber space and Intellectual Property issues
- Application of Traditional territory based law on e-commerce like Taxation,
- International trade, commercial law and policies.
- Problems and concerns with respect to online contracts.
- Impact of Information and communication Technology on judiciary
- The Crypto-Currency: contemporary issues and challenges
- Electronic security in banking system
- Crime on Social media
- Cyber piracy
- AI (Artificial intelligence) and law
- An Abstract of the research paper, not exceeding 300 words, accompanied by a Covering letter containing: Title of the Paper, Full Name of the Author (Maximum two authors), Complete Address with Contact Number and E-mail Address must be submitted as attachment via email email@example.com
- Final paper submission must be original work of the author/ authors
- Length of the paper should be between 4000- 6000 words.
- Last date for Submission of Abstract is October 05, 2018
- Notification of accepted Abstract October 10, 2018
- Last date for Submission of fee and registration form October 15, 2018.
- Last date for final paper submission is October 30, 2018.
- Students: Rupees 1000/- for single author (Additionally Rupees 500/- for co-author, if any).
- Scholars: Rupees 1200/- for single author (Additionally Rupees 500/- for co-author, if any).
- Academicians, Lawyers: Rupees 1500/- per participant (Additionally Rupees 500/- for co-author, if any).
- Students from NCU: Rupees 500/-for single author (Additionally Rupees 300/- for co-author, if any).
For any queries contact Student coordinators:
- Parvani Marwah at 9871676842; or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aishwarya Sharma at 8860443034; or Email: email@example.com
- Dipender Chhikara at 8398889019: or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Brochure and Registration form click here