Call for Papers: International Journal of Economics and Socio-legal Sciences (IJESLS)
International Journal of Economics and Socio-legal Sciences (IJESLS) is an open access, bi-monthly, peer reviewed, e-journal which is inviting Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries on a range of issues in social, economic and legal domains for Volume 1, Issue 6 from Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others, interested in the field.
- Articles- 5000-7000 words accompanied by an abstract of around 200-300 words.
- Book Reviews- 2000-3000 words accompanied by an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Notes & Comments- 2000-3000 words.
- Manuscripts should be in pt. 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 Line Spacing.
- The footnotes shall be in pt. 10, Times New Roman, 1.15 Line Spacing.
- The authors are requested to follow a Uniform Style of Citation throughout the manuscript.
- The cover letter shall contain the name of the author, title and category of the submission.
- Submissions should be sent as attachments with the title of the write-up as the file name in .doc or .docx format only.
- The Journal accepts only electronic form of submissions which must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of Articles: 30th November, 2015.
Click here to download the notification