Call for Papers ; International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS)
International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS) is inviting paper. The journal is a peer-reviewed bi-monthly journal which revolves around the issues relating to the wide spheres of law and management and the close nexus between the two. It is an open-access, online journal for enhancement of research. IJLMS bring together the legal fraternity and the managerial class to promote the importance of research and the nexus between the two fields.It aims to provide a highly readable and valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come. The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of law. The journal also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research .
The deadline of the paper is 30 December 2015
- Please ensure that your submission of manuscript is accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- You shall upload two documents; one bearing the Abstract and the Manuscript itself and the second with regard to the details of the author(s) and other details. It shall include the following details
- Names of Authors
- Email Address & Postal Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Name of Institution & Year of Study
- Address of Institution
- Title, Subtitle of Manuscript & Category of Submission
- The Manuscript may be submitted under the following categories
- Articles– 5000-15000 words
- Essays– 5000-15000 words
- Short Articles– 3000 – 5000 words
- Case Comments– 5000 words
- Comments– 3000 word
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. We are also open to discussing potential submissions that are substantially longer or shorter. Any footnoting style may be adopted as long as it is internally consistent. Any citation method is acceptable.
- The title of the Paper should be in Times New Roman, Bold, Size 16 and Center-Aligned while the Subtitle (if any) may be in Times New Roman, Italics, Size 14 and Center-Aligned
- The Section Headings of the Paper shall be in Times New Roman, Bold, Size 12, with All Capitals and one line space shall be left after each Section Heading.
- The Abstract content shall be in Times New Roman, Size 11 and ‘Justified’ Alignment.
- The other content shall be in Times New Roman, Size 12 and ‘Justified’ Alignment with a line spacing of 1.5.
- The paper shall have a double-lined border and shall have page numbers at the bottom of the page with left alignment.
- The authors may use any uniform method of citation.
- Tables, Charts or any other graphical or other representation may be attached as annexures.
- The article should be previously unpublished submission. All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.
Mail : email@example.com
Phone : +91-9970014124
For further information click here.