Call For Papers: International Journal Of Legal Developments And Allied Issues; Volume 4 Issue 5
International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues (IJLDAI) is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 4 Issue 5, which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on September 05, 2018
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. http://ijldai.thelawbrigade.com/
Publication Fees [To be paid after the paper is accepted for publication]
- The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
- Single Author: 1200 [30 USD for International author]
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: 1600 [40 USD for International author]
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: 2100 [51 USD for International author]
Submission Deadline: Sept. 05, 2018
Intimation of Acceptance: Sept. 10, 2018
Date of Publication of Volume 4 Issue 5: Sept. 20, 2018
Website – http://ijldai.thelawbrigade.com
For official notification click here