Call For Papers: International Review Of Human Rights Law [Issue IV]
The International Review of Human Rights Law is an annual, online and open-access law journal with ISSN 2455-8648. The journal has invited submissions for its Fourth Issue themed on the ‘Human Rights and Refugee Crisis’. The issue will be released in May 2019.
Last Date for Submission: 30th January 2019.
- The Socio-political scenarios in the countries from which refugees are emerging and the human rights violation leading to their displacement.
- The policies of the host countries towards refugees together with the factors responsible for the same.
- The principle of non-refoulement.
- Role of institutions in protection of refugees.
- Violence faced by refugee women and children.
- Rights of Refugees vis-a-vis the Law of Sea.
- Post and De-colonial perspectives on European refugee crisis.
- Impact of refugees on economy of host countries and spillover impact on economies of other countries.
- Article: 5,000–10,000 words
- Essay: 3,500–5,000 words
- Case Note: 2,500–3,000 words
- Book Review: 2,000–3,500 words
- Response: 3,000–3,500 words
- Abstract: 5,000 words
Manuscripts should be sent to email@example.com.
Decision on acceptance of the submissions will be communicated to the author(s) within 15 days from the date of submission.
For further details, click here.