Call For Papers: International Seminar On Electoral System At UILS,Panjab University
Centre for Constitution and Public Policy (CCPP), University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS)-Panjab University, Chandigarh in Collaboration with Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom is organizing International Seminar on Electoral System: Democracy, Laws and Issues on March 9, 2019 at University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS), P.U. Chandigarh.
Who can apply?
- Research papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students.
The seminar, though not restricted to, will provide a platform to deliberate and propose suggestions on the following issues:
- Democracy and its Electoral Challenges
- Electoral Legislation and Right to vote
- Electoral dynamics and Constitutional design
- Majoritarian v. Proportional Electoral System
- Demystification of Election Laws
- Voting Technologies and Voting Rights
- Political Campaigning Finance
- Qualifications of Political Candidates
- Politics of Communalism in Elections
- De-criminalisation of Elections
- Role of Media in Elections
- Politics of Defection
- Exit Polls and Opinion Polls
- Election Code of Conduct
- Disqualification of Legislators
- Delegates are requested to adhere to the following guidelines to facilitate the submission process.
- Delegates are requested to send an abstract of 200 to 300 words as an attachment in a soft copy in word document with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 30, 2019.
- Name of the delegate(s)
- Designation/Institution Details/Occupation
- Address and Email id
- Title of the abstract
- Selected abstracts will be acknowledged by February 05, 2019.
- Faculty Members, Academicians, and Professionals: Rs. 2000/-
- Research Scholars and Students: Rs.1000/-
- Co-Authors: Rs.500/-
- Abstract Submission: January 30, 2019
- Registration/Fee Payment by: February 10, 2019
- Submission of Full Paper: February 15, 2019
For any queries contact:
- Bhupinder Kaur 09646452826
- Harman Shergill 99153 33300
- Deepak Thakur 09878263263
For Submission of Abstract click here
For Registration Fees click here
For Submission of Full paper click here