Call for Papers: International Seminar on “Judicial Ethics”
MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur is going to organize an international seminar on “Judicial Ethics” and invites contributions for the same.
The seminar aims at to discuss whether there is any truth or no truth in allegations of personal and institutional level wherein judiciary has been made to stand on trial in public and its image is getting drastically tarnished and to provide platform to the members of the judiciary (who have no platform otherwise) to speak out for themselves and their institutions without fear or favour as a purely academic venture which in the end is effective enough to communicate to all stake holders e.g. the Public, Litigants, Executive, Legislatures, Judges (serving as well as retired), to come forward and to suggest ways and means to uproot and do away with these calumnies and onslaughton the system which is back bone of the entire fabric.
Date: 13-14 February, 2016.
Venue: Conference hall, MATS Law School Campus, Arang, Raipur (CG)
- Judicial Power - Judge as God, Divine Structure
- Judicial Codes
- Judicial Independence
- Judicial Ethics and Beneficiaries
- Ethical Awareness and Judicial Education Updating Knowledge
*NOTE- The sub-themes are given in the brochure
- The registration fee for seminar is, Rupees 1500 /- for each participant and is required to be paid along with the registration form.
- In case of co-authorship the registration fees is to be paid by both authors separately.
- The registration fees is to be paid through Demand Draft in the favor of ―MATS University, Raipur”, payable at Raipur on or before January 5th, 2015.
- The abstract should not be more than 300 words which should reach us on or before December 25th, 2015 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Submission and Formatting Guidelines
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/ University/Institution and E-mail address.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The authors have to submit their Registration Form along with details of Demand Draft electronically via email to email@example.com in the above mentioned format.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010)
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub heading should be in Font Site 12, Bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 5,000 words (including footnotes) Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in form of foot-notes with font size 10 and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition
Last date of submission of full paper: 30th January, 2016
Click here to download the brochure.
Click here to download the registration form.