Call For Papers: Internationalism: A Special Journal On Allied International Law Vol. 1 Issue 1
Internationalism is a peer-reviewed journal on the allied fields of international law, which is concerned with the innovation and encouragement of the fields related to International Law. Started by a league of youth professionals of the legal diaspora, this journal aims to focus on the due aspect of the promotion of international law and it’s allied (cum innovative) fields.
Topics: (Not inclusive)
- Pure International Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Refugee Law
- International Cyber Law
- International Environmental Law
- Space Law
- Artificial Intelligence and Law
- Internationalism strictly against plagiarism and shall keep a threshold of it.
- The Word Strength acceptable shall be 6,500-10,000 words (including/not including spaces.)
- Any violation of the guidelines shall make the chance of the publication unfructuous.
- If certain manuscripts of good quality are not published in the upcoming issue of the ISSN-recognized journal, the submission shall be considered for review in our ISSN-recognized online blog namely Globalité. The details of the blog shall be informed later.
- The deadline for submission of the manuscript is November 30, 2018, IST, 11:59:59 PM.
- After the dissolution of the time period, no submission shall be accepted for prior review.
For any queries email at email@example.com
For submission of Manuscript click here