Call for Papers : Jindal Law Quarterly (Vol 1 : Issue 2)
Jindal Global Law School, part of O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is inviting papers for the inaugural issue of its Student-Edited Jindal Law Quarterly (the JLQ), formerly known as Jindal Law Journal. The JLQ is JGLS' flagship Student-Edited Law Quarterly inviting submissions, in the form of articles, case comments and op-eds, on a quarterly basis. It aims to provide a platform to the larger epistemic community to engage in cutting-edge contemporary legal research. It invites academics, lawyers, and students, to submit original and unpublished articles and/or case comments for its inaugural issue.
February 28, 2016, 11:59 PM IST
Submissions are invited on any relevant contemporary legal issue, illustratively touching upon issues on following :-
- Constitutional Law (ex: NJAC debate),
- Information Technology (ex: Net Neutrality),
- Intellectual Property Rights (ex: Pharmaceutical Patents),
- Competition Law (ex: Legislations and Bills Guidelines 2015),
- Insurance Law (ex: Re-Insurance),
- Taxation Law (ex: GST Bill),
- Procedural Law (ex: Rape Examination),
- Administrative Law (ex: Quasi-Judicial institutions),
- Human Rights Law (ex: Acid Attacks),
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ex: Arbitration Ordinance 2015) and
- Contract Law (ex: Digital Contracts), or
- on any other legal domain
The following Guidelines of Submissions must be adhered to:
- Authorship – Both Individual as well as co-authored entries are permitted. Multiple entries may be submitted.
- Word Limits –
(a) Articles: 3000 to 5000 words excluding footnotes
(b) Case Comments: 1000 to 2000 words excluding footnotes
(c) Op-eds: 1000 words
- Formatting Specifications –
(a) Citation Style: Any uniform system of citation is recommended.
(b) Mode of Submissions: Electronically via a word-file file
(c) Paper Size: A4 (21.0 x 29.7 cm)
(d) Margins: Type within the dimensions of 1-inch (2.54 cm) margins top/bottom and left/right
(e) Line-Spacing: Single line spacing
(f) Title: The Title of the Article/Case/Op-ed should be in Upper Case, centered in Times New Roman, bold font size 18 point. There should be a 6pt spacing between the title and the authors.
(g) Author: Author(s) name(s) should be typed in Upper Case, centered in Times New Roman, bold font size 11 point
(h) Font: The body of the Paper/Case Note should be in Times New Roman throughout
- Cover Letter – Authors must provide a brief biodata including their Designation(s), Institutional Affiliation(s) and Contact Detail(s)
- Submission – Authors must submit their papers/case comments to email@example.com by February 28, 2016, 11:59 PM IST with the subject line in the following format: Submission – [Name of Author] – Vol. 1 Issue 2
- Prabhakar Singh (Faculty Advisor)
- Prateek Chakraverty (Editor)
- Rishi Raju (Managing Editor)
- Aishwarya Singh
- Navya Alam
- Pujita Makani
- Raveena Sethia
For further information Click here.