Call for Papers ; Journal of Enviro-Legal Research and Advocacy NLU, Assam
Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research (CELAR) of National Law University, Assam is coming up with its first issue of Journal of Enviro-Legal Research and Advocacy (JOELRA).
Journal Of Enviro-Legal Research And Advocacy is an online journal of environmental law dedicated to delve into the critical environmental law and policy aspects of India. It is an open access, annual, peer reviewed digital publication from NLU, Assam’s CELAR.
30th November, 2015 (11:59 pm)
Principal theme of our Launch issue is “North-East India- The Land of Green Belt”
The Sub themes are as follows:
- Biodiversity related laws and North-East India;
- The Rights of Indigenous people in North-East India and environment;
- Armed conflict in North-East India and its impact on environment;
- Climate Justice and North-East India;
- Pollution related Laws and North-East India;
- Wildlife related Laws and North-East India;
- Forest Laws and North-East India;
- Poverty and Environment- The North-Eastern scenario;
- Environment and Natural Resources Management Law vis-à-vis North-East India;
- Mining in North-East India and Law.
CATEGORY OF SUBMISSION
- Articles- 5000-6000 words
- Case Commentaries- 3000-4000 words
For Case Commentaries- National Green Tribunal’s order, Supreme Court of India’s Judgment (Preferably an environmental related issue in North-East India)
- Book Reviews- 2000-3000 words
The Book review should be of current books (post 2013-14) on topics related to environmental law (preferably Indian)
- Case Studies- 4000-5000 words
- Contribute can be done in the form of Research Paper/ Research Article/ Case Study/ Case Comments/Legislative Analysis/Book Review for publication in JOE.LRA.
- The submissions should be in English. British spelling is preferred, but consistent American spelling is accepted.
- All contributions will be held to imply that it contains original unpublished work and is not being submitted for publication elsewhere. All suitable papers are submitted to double-blind peer review.
- All submissions along with cover letter (about the author, acknowledgement of originality)must be submitted in .doc or .docx file format and should be emailed to: email@example.com
Click here for more details.