Call For Papers: “Journal Of Global Research & Analysis” “Special Issue On Law”,Dec. 2018 Volume 7 Issue II
Journal of Global Research & Analysis (JGRA) is a peer-reviewed “A Bi-Annual Journal” (Print) in English for the enhancement of research published by Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) under the aegis of K. R. Education Society, Panipat.
Who can apply?
Academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from and within the legal community for Vol. 7 Issue II.
The present issue of “Journal of Global Research & Analysis” does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original. “Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law”.
- Articles: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- A maximum of two co-authors is permitted.
- All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format.
NOTE: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Undertaking, the format for which is being attached with this mail. The duly filed Undertaking has to be sent on the email address mentioned below.
- All articles are to be mailed at [email protected] with the Subject: “Call for Papers 2018 Vol. 7 Issue II”
- All manuscripts must be submitted to [email protected] Selected papers will be published in Vol. 7 Issue II in December 2018 issue.
- Note: Notwithstanding, a single payment of Rs. 300 for Postal Charges (For Printed Copy of Selected Articles) shall be made by the author/authors.
- Last date for submission of Articles: 30th December 2018
- Confirmation of Selected Papers: On/before 31st January 2019.
For any queries Email [email protected]