Call For Papers: Journal Of Innovation, Competition And Information Law Vol. 1 Issue III (Oct. 2018)
Journal of Innovation, Competition and Information Law (JICIL) calls for papers for the Third Edition of the Journal to be released in the month of October 2018 which is a quarterly law journal aimed at understanding the nexus of the three areas viz. Intellectual Property Law, the legal custodian of any Innovation, Anti-Trust Laws which promote and encourage competition and IP and Information Law that binds the subject-matter of the other two laws.
- All submissions are to be made to [email protected] with a Word Document attached containing the Final Paper.
- The paper must be of the nature of a Case Comment or Article or Research Paper.
- The word limit is 5000 words inclusive of footnotes and references/bibliography.
- The paper must conform to the following formatting guidelines.
- The submission must be accompanied with the details of the author (Name, Email, Phone & College/Affiliation) mentioned in the Body of the Email.
- Submission must be made with the Subject of the Email 'Submission: Edition III JICIL' the paper must be submitted on or before 9 September 2018, for publication. The paper shall be evaluated by the Peer-Reviewers post-which the Expert Reviewers shall take a final call on the List of Paper selected.
For more details, you may refer to the website http://jicil.info/
For any queries, you may contact:
The Editorial Board, [email protected]
Ms. Ankita Aseri, Editor-in-Chief, [email protected]
Mr. Avadhoot Potnis, Deputy Editor-in-Chief (+91-8074712527)