Call For Papers: Journal Of Innovation, Competition And Information Law, Vol. 1 Issue IV [Submit by January 30, 2019]
The Editorial Board of the Journal of Innovation, Competition and Information Law (JICIL) invites original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in Volume I Issue IV of the Journal to be released in the month of February 2019.
- All submissions are to be made to email@example.com with a Word Document attached containing the Final Paper.
- The paper must be of the nature of an Article or Research Paper or Case Comment.
- The word limit is 5000 words inclusive of footnotes and references/bibliography.
- Any uniform mode of citation can be used in the paper.
- The paper must conform to the following formatting guidelines:
- The submission must be accompanied with the details of the author (Name, Email, Phone & College/Affiliation) mentioned in the Body of the Email.
- Submission must be made with the Subject of the Email ‘Submission: Edition IV JICIL’. The paper must be submitted on or before 30 January 2019, to be considered for publication.
- The paper shall be evaluated by the Peer-Reviewers post-which the Expert Reviewers shall make the final call on the List of Papers selected.
The brochure will be updated soon.
For website click here