Call for Papers: Journal of Law and Public Policy [JLPP]
Journal of Law and Public Policy [JLPP] has invited papers for its Volume III which will be launched in 2016. JLPP is an interdisciplinary journal published by the National Law School of India University, Bengaluru which intends to bring together the regular and the distance mode of education into proximity.
Mode of Submissions
- Scholarly articles and research Papers: 5000-8000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Short Article: 3000 -5000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comments, Legislative Briefs and book review: 1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Article should contain a disclaimer to the effect that the submitted paper is original and is not been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Cover letter should include
(i) Title of the Paper;
(ii) Abstract (in 200 words);
(iii) Name of the Author;
(v) Institutional affiliation;
(vi) Correspondence address.
Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors.
- Authors can submit their written contribution addressed to Dr. Sairam Bhat, Editor-in-Chief, JLPP Vol. III and the same shall be e-mailed to email@example.com (in MS word format) along with covering letter on or before December 31, 2015.
- All citations shall be placed in footnotes and shall be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th Ed.
Last date for submission: December 31, 2015
Click here to download the brochure.