Call For Papers: Journal Of Legal Methodology, Policy And Governance Volume I, Issue I
The Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance is a quarterly, double bind peer-reviewed Journal which aims to provide the students, Researchers, Members of the academia and other eminent persons with an opportunity to explore the arena of legal research and writing, and seeks to instill in them, the ability to critique. The Journal aims to render top quality publications on topics related to law.
Theme: The Journal Accepts Scholarly Works For Publication on any Contemporary Legal Issue.
- Articles (6000-8000 words): –The article must be a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of a contemporary issue. It must study the status quo, indicate the lacunae therein, and suggest potential solutions.
- Short Articles (3000-4000 words): –Short Articles are more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. The article must deal with a specific issue and must contain arguments for or/and against the existing setup.
- Case Commentaries (1500-2500 words): –A comment critiques on Landmark judgments/cases.
- Other Submissions (1500-2000 words):– These reviews must be on account of either a recently published book or analysis of existing legislation or proposed bills and their implications.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- All the submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two members. However, co-authorship is not allowed in the category of Case Commentaries and Other Submissions. Please note that only one submission per author or a team of co-authors is permissible. In case of more than one submission, only the one received first would be considered for review.
- The submissions for the Journal must not be published elsewhere. The contribution presented to and accepted for publication and the copyright therein shall be the intellectual property of Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance. The research paper must be submitted in British English only.
- All the submission must be sent at [email protected]with the subject line “Submission for Vol 1, Issue 1”. All the submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format
- The submission should be accompanied by a Covering Letter in the body of the mail which must include the following details:
- Name of Author(s)
- Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
- Name and Address of Institution
- Course currently being pursued/Academic Qualifications
Certificate and Publication:
The authors whose papers will be selected for publication will be provided the soft copy of the Journal along with their E-certificate of publication. There will be no charge for publication, however, if the authors require the Hard Copies of the Journal or the Certificate then they will have to pay the amount. The aforementioned charges include the cost of the speed post and other ancillary costs.
- Last Date of Submission Is – 5th December 2018
- Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 1 – 10 January 2019
For any queries Email at [email protected] and subject of the mail should be “query”.
For more information click here