Call for Papers- Journal of the Centre for Study of Law and Governance (Vol.II)
The Centre for Study of Law and Governance at Institute of Law, Nirma University invites Research / Research Articles to the Journal of the Centre for the study flaw and Governance (Vol. II) from the Academicians, Advocates, NGOs, Researchers and Students (both UG and PG).
THEME: Law, Governance and the Governed: The Indian Experience
Word Limit: 3000-5000 words
- All submissions must be 1.5 line spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified.
- The footnotes should be in font size 10, Times New Roman, Single Line Spacing.
- The Bluebook (19th edition) or the MLA Stylesheet (8th Edition) is to be adhered to for citations.
- All Research Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The submissions are to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files) by sending an email at email@example.com.
- Email must mention the Subject as “CLG Research Article Submission” followed by title of the Research Article.
- Co authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors.
Last date for submission of Soft Copies: 15th December, 2015.
Click here for more information.