Call for Papers: Journal On Contemporary Issues of Law [Vol 4, Issue 6]
Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law, a digital law journal having ISSN 2455-4782, has announced a call for papers for its Volume 4 Issue 6, which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Articles: 2,500-10,000 words
- Book reviews: 1,000-1,500 words
- Short comments: 1,000-1,500 words
Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of three authors. Three separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Submission Deadline: July 20, 2018
- Intimation of Acceptance/ Rejection of Manuscript: July 24, 2018
- Date of Publication of Volume 4 Issue 6: July 30, 2018.
For Indian Nationals: [INR]
- Single Author: Rs. 1,200
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1,600 [Rs. 800 for each author]
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2,100 [Rs. 700 for each author]
For Foreign Nationals: [USD]
- Single Author: $ 30
- Co- Authorship for two authors: $ 50
- Co- Authorship for three authors: $ 70
In case of any queries, click here.