Call for Papers: Journal on Contemporary Socio-Legal Issue (JCSL)
JCSL has invited original and well researched papers from academic scholars, faculty members, researchers and students across the globe on any of the themes/sub themes for publication on Interface between Intellectual Property Rights, Competition Law and Traditional Knowledge.
It is a student-edited peer reviewed interdisciplinary journal published by the JCSL Team. The Journal aims at addressing the current issues at hand in the areas of corporate law, media law etc and promote awareness among all, starting from legal professionals to layman. It aims to become a forum of interaction of eminent scholars and students and to encourage law students to develop their interest in various fields of the law.
- Interface between IPR and competition law: Conceptual Analysis
- Competition law and IP law in India
- Abuse of dominance and IPR
- Interface between IPR and Traditional Knowledge: Analysis of global regime
- Need to develop a sui generis system for both defensive and positive protection
- Traditional Knowledge in India: Efficacy of existing legislative framework to protect Traditional Knowledge
- IPR and Biotechnology
Form of Submission
- Articles(5000-7000 words, excluding footnotes) - academic writings which discuss and analyze original legal issue and problem.
- Short articles (3500-5000 words, exclusive of footnotes) - which advance an idea or initiates analytical discussion.
- Case Analysis and Book Review (not exceeding 3500 words, exclusive of footnotes) - on any legal or policy development.
- The submission must be word-processed and in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10.
- A one line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined
Click here to download the citation Guidelines
- All submissions must be accompanied with a covering letter indicating the title of the submission, name of the author, name of the university/college, Year of study, Address, Phone number and the email address of the author(s).
- Both single authored and co authored (a maximum of three authors) entries will be accepted.
- Contributions should be mailed only in a soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject in mail “Submission of an article/short article/book review/case analysis for JCSL Vol. 1 Issue 2”
Last date for submission: 20th November 2015
For more details Click here.