Call For Papers: Kerala University Journal of Legal Studies (KUJLS) ISSN NO. 2278-2702
The Kerala University Journal of Legal Studies (KUJLS) is a half-yearly Peer-Reviewed / Refereed Journal of the Department of Law, University of Kerala, published since 1998. Papers submitted for publication in KUJLS should be original and expects authors to abide by academic integrity and intellectual honesty.
Submission Categories and Word Limit:
- Articles – 3500 – 12,500 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comments – 1,500 – 3,000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions are required to be addressed to the Head, Department of Law, Kerala University and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions should be sent with a covering letter indicating the Name of the Author, Designation and e-mail ID, Topic of the Paper and Declaration duly signed of no prior publication.
- The Department of Law, Kerala University shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published manuscripts.
- It shall include an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- Acceptance of accept manuscripts for the Journal up to 26th October 2018.
- Submission made to KUJLS shall be on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
For any queries contact at email@example.com
For more details click here