Call for Papers ; KILA's International Conference Series - Thinkers Workshop On Decentralization And Development
Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA) is organizing Thinker workshop on Decentralization and Development and has also invited articles for the same. The workshop is in context with emerging importance of the impact of decentralization on development.
- Submission of the abstract – 15th December, 2015
- Submission of the full paper- 31st December 2015
- Thinker Workshop – 20-21 January, 2016
Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA), Thrissur, Kerala, India
Papers are invited in a wide range of substantive areas following are the topics
- Local Government and Community Based Organization
- Local Government and Case Services
- Decentralization: Fund, Functions and Functionaries
- Participatory Planning and Social Development
- Employment and Poverty Reduction
- Rights- based Development
- Community Governance
- Livelihood and Micro- enterprise
- The abstract should be of 500 words in MS word format.
- The abstract will be reviewed by an academic committee and final paper needs to be submitted on acceptance of abstract.
- The final paper should be of 5000 words in MS word format.
- The submission will be mailed to Dr. P.P Balan, Director, KILA or Sunny George at the email address :email@example.com.
- The acceptance of the final paper will be considered as registration for participant in the Conference.
- There is no registration fee and the organizers will take care of food, accommodation and local travel. For those who are contributing full paper, 2nd AC Train Fare will be reimbursed.
Click here for more details.